How to reach us
Daily flights are available to Hyderabad from all the cities as mentioned. Apart from the daily schedule, there are flights that fly on certain days of the week from each of these cities. Check with the travel agents for details. The airlines that fly to Hyderabad are Indian Airlines, Alliance Air, Jet Airways & Sahara Airlines.
Direct international flights in to Hyderabad
- Saudi Arabia
- Thai Airlines
- Air India
- Air Arabia
Gemni International: Gemni house, Plot .no.23, Ishaq Colony, Near AOC Centre, Secunderabad-500 015, INDIA
Tel:+91-40-27896990/27897990. Fax: +91-40-27810751. Customer Care No: +91-40-27890791.
Mobile: +91-9849043210 / +91-9849746350 / +91-9246278584.
E-mail: email@example.com Skype Address: gemni_cis
- The manufacturing operations of GEMNI located in Hyderabad and Vishakapatnam, India, one of the most favoured business destinations for companies the world over. It is the capital of the South Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The magnificent city with a heritage and culture over 400 years old, has displayed the most beautiful blend and confluence of modernity and old culture. Home of the fabled world famous "Charminar," the city is equally famous for its hospitality and extremely friendly population.
- The city is well connected by air, rail and road to all the major cities of India.
- The populace understands English, Hindi and regional language is Telugu , average temperature is around 35 degrees C.
- Cooler months being November to January.
- The hot weather lasts from March to May.
- Rest of the season has showers.
- The cuisine available is palatable to all international tastes.
- Water from the taps is not potable. Ask for drinking water or order bottled water.