- The SRM is synchronized with the wafer baking oven.
- it is essential for the wafer sheets to be cooled & de-stressed after baking.
- Constructed completely using satinless steel to ensure zero contaminaton in quality of product
- Arch type design enables easy movement of operator around the production line
- Technical specification vary dependling on size and number of wafer plates
The Various Stress relieving machines are important to take the sheets from the oven, destress the sheets which have been subjected to baking. Cooled sheets are fed to the creaming machine.
The Archway design assists operating personnel to walk under the machine. The closed type SRMC is used for smaller ovens. Vertical sheet coolers also offered